Latest News- How does the current Pandemic affect our Services?
Currently we are reviewing all news and Government updates due to the current pandemic and will be updating our social media pages as and when changes to our services occur, as well as offering daily advice on how to manage your mental health and addiction during this difficult time.
With this in mind, we have decided to close our West Essex activity groups. We will not be taking any changes to our services lightly, and hope you appreciate that we consider the health of our staff and services users incredibly seriously. If in doubt about any of our groups, please contact your service coordinators, Futures in Mind office on ( 01376 316126) or alternatively email :- email@example.com
The list of groups currently closed are as follows:
WEST ESSEX SERVICES:
Our CEO of Mind in West Essex has taken the difficult decision to close all our West Essex groups, which affects some groups for Futures in Mind until further notice. These being:
- Welcome Space, Harlow, Mind Wellbeing Centre, Bush Fair, CM18 6NZ. Wednesdays 1-4pm, Friday 12-2pm, Saturday 11-1pm.
- Badminton, Leisurezone, Harlow, Thursdays 10.30am-12.30pm
- Service User Forum Meeting- Harlow, The Wellbeing Centre, Bushfair
- The Harlow Allotment, The Wellbeing Centre, Bushfair, Mondays 12-2pm
- Coffee and Chat, Apollo Café, 11 Sun Street, Waltham Abbey EN9 1ER This group meets on the first Monday of every month
- Waltham Abbey Library Reading Group, 37 Sun St, Waltham Abbey. This reading group is on the first Monday of the month and will run from 10.30-11.30am for one hour.
- United Reform Church,New St, Great Dunmow CM6 1BH Wednesdays 10am-12pm
- Brunch with friends, Saffron Walden Baptist Church, Saffron Walden, CB10, Tuesdays 10am-12pm
- Coffee and Chat, Loughton Methodist Church, 260 High Road, Loughton, Tuesdays 10am-12pm
All other Futures in Mind activities, groups and Welcome Cafes will continue to run as normal until further notice.